Spesialized Master Program “Sustainable design of structures against earthquake and other natural hazards”
- ASTE01 - Natural hazards and assessment of design loads to civil engineering structures
- ASTE09 - Design of foundations, retaining structures and geotechnical works against earthquakes and other natural hazards
- ASTE13 - Vulnerability, risk assessment and design of civil engineering structures exposed to earthquakes and other natural hazards, following the principles of resilience and sustainability
Undergraduate Studies Program
- TG0600 - Laboratory and In-Situ Tests in Geomechanics (*)
- TG1100 - Foundations, Retaining Structures and Geotechnical Works (*)
- TG1300 - Soil Improvement and Strengthening of Foundations (*)
- TG2500 – Introduction in Soil Dynamics and Engineering Seismology
- TG2600 - Environmental Geotechnical Engineering (*)
- TG3100 - Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering I: Seismic Ground Response, Design Ground Motions and Liquefaction Risk Assessment
- TG2800 - Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering II: Seismic Design of Foundations and Dynamic Soil Structure Interaction
- TGY002 - Natural Hazards: Analysis and Management of Risk (**)
(**) Jointly with the Division of Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering
1. Aimilios Comodromos, 1991, Contribution to the analysis of excavations with the finite element method.
2. Anastasios Anastasiadis, 1994, Dynamic characteristics of typical Greek soils.
3. Dimitris Raptakis, 1995, Contribution to the determination of the geometry and the dynamic characteristics of soil formations and their seismic response.
4. Giorgos Mavridis, 1995, Contribution to the seismic analysis and seismic design of underground pipelines.
5. S. Tolis, 1997, Assessment of the seismic reliability of lifeline networks.
6. Konstantia Makra, 2000, Contribution to the evaluation of site response for complex soil structure (Euroseistest valley) using experimental and theoretical approaches.
7. Anastasios Sextos, 2001, Effect of spatial variability, site effects and soil-structure interaction in the inelastic dynamic analysis of R/C bridges.
8. Paschalis Apostolidis, 2001, Determination of the soil structure using microtremors. Application to the estimation of the dynamic properties and the geometry of the soil formations in the city of Thessaloniki, Greece.
9. Polikseni Kallioglou, 2003, Study of dynamic properties of soils using the resonant-column apparatus.
10. Maria Alexoudi, 2005, Contribution to seismic assessment of lifelines in urban areas: development of holistic methodology for seismic risk assessment.
11. Emmanuil Kirtas, 2007, Numerical investigation of structural seismic behavior enhancement applying interventions to the subsoil conditions.
12. Maria Manakou, 2007, Contribution to the determination of a three dimensional model for studying seismic response: application to the Mygdonian basin.
13. Emmanuil Rovithis, 2007, Dynamic analysis of coupled soil-pile-superstructure systems.
14. Sayed M. Hemeda, 2008, Contribution to an integrated methodology for the pathology assessment and protection of underground monuments in seismic regions: application on some Greek-Roman monuments in Alexandria, Egypt.
15. Vasiliki Terzi, 2009, Experimental and theoretical investigation of fundamental issues on dynamic soil-foundation-superstructure interaction.
16. Olga-Joan Ktenidou, 2010, Experimental and theoretical study of seismic ground motion in the city of Aegion, Greece, focusing on local site and topographic effects.
17. Sotiris Argyroudis, 2010, Contribution to the seismic vulnerability and risk assessment of transportation networks in urban environment.
18. Kostas Senetakis, 2011, Dynamic properties of granular soils and mixtures of typical sands and gravels with recycled synthetic materials.
19. Kalliopi Kakderi, 2011, Seismic vulnerability assessment and seismic risk management of complex transportation networks. Application to port facilities.
22. Anna Karatzetzou, 2015, Seismic demand of reinforced concrete and masonry structures accounting for soil-foundation-structure interaction in the light of performance based design.
23. Grigorios Tsinidis, 2015, On the seismic behavior and design of tunnels.
24. Achilleas Pistolas, 2015, Experimental and numerical investigation of the implementation of recycled materials mixtures in the foundation of structures for the improvement of seismic behavior.
25. Sotiria Karapetrou, 2015, Seismic vulnerability of reinforced concrete buildings considering aging and soil-structure interaction effects.
26. Evi Riga, 2015, New elastic spectra, site amplification factors and aggravation factors for complex subsurface geology, towards the improvement of Eurocode 8.